- A small hole is created around the problem area.
- The supporting piers are pressed into the ground one by one.
- The piers are held in place by the patented CarbonLocTM system.
- The piers are capped by a solid concrete block.
- A hydraulic jack is added to the block.
- The jack raises the foundation into the correct position.
- The jack is repaced by concrete cylinders.
- The excavated area is filled in when ready.
- The foundation is now incredibly secure thanks to the patented CarbonLocTM system and Waco Foundation Repair!